Our expertise in psychiatry, medical outcomes, consensus building, and statistical analysis allows us to work closely with clients to model and assess risky complex human behaviors (e.g., suicide, addiction, abuse, fraud). Using our proprietary Expert System Methodology coupled with the latest advances in Neural Network Analyses, our approach to better assess risk is comprised of 7 critical steps:
- Conduct a comprehensive literature review to identify salient risk factors
- Manage a consensus panel of experts
- Build an initial expert-based risk assessment model
- Develop an easy-to-use application for testing and integration of the risk model into current clinical processes and electronic medical record systems
- Design a field test and clinical trial to calibrate and validate the risk model
- Use a neural network statistical approach to finalize the risk model
- Deliver and implement validated product.